Big chiefs car DESTROYED !!!!

Appears there was some division in the group. It was odd that half were trying to clean the ATF off the road, while others were standing around watching.

I don't blame Doc for not wanting to go down that road, I would have loaded my car up and went home. They could take the crown and shove it, but that's just me, I tend to be independent. But I guess Dave's "never turbo" has gone by the wayside;) I like watching but the added drama is a little much so I dvr it and skip the BS:poop:

I'm sure there was way more to the story on that one. The guys not helping clean the road were probably doing so in protest because they wanted to pack up and go home. The production crew was probably pushing them to race. After they saw Chief's wreck first hand, I'm sure a few are very nervous to try and take on a sketchy road like that. Let's be honest, the races that did happen were a complete joke. Major pedal fest in both lanes. I'm sure if we saw the footage in real time, without the editing and drama, we all would have wondered why they were even bothering.

I wish they would show the race in one shot first. Then show the other angles. The editing makes it look like 15 seconds!