Big bang theory. About the TV show.

charlief1

RIP Charlie!
It has become one of my favorite shows lately because of the banter and the way it's approached. Granted this isn't about creation but it is one of the funnier show out there right now. What I didn't know is that the first pilot was submitted and then it was retooled. The original pilot wasn't that bad but it really isn't something you want in prime time to say the least.:biggrin:

With the stolen cars and trucks from BG I figured that some of you caould use a laugh. Here's a link to the original pilot and it really is funny.

The Big Bang Theory #00x00 - Unaired Test Pilot • VideoSift: Online Video *Quality Control

I have to say there is not much on television which can keep my attention for more than a few minutes. Not a problem with Big bang Theory, very funny show.

Looked at the link and it really reminds me of saved by the bell in the 90's. Really bad acting and cheasy sets. Not suprised it's be ripped off though.:frown:

Knock-knock---"Penny"...............
Knock-knock---"Penny"............
Knock-knock---"Penny"

Soft kitty, warm kitty
Little ball of fur
Happy kitty, sleepy kitty
Purr, purr, purr

The wife started watching it:wink:and ya it is pretty good.I just like Penny;)

Kevin

tumblr_l3jw6g2dLc1qzwiy8o1_400.gif

Love the show. Thanks for posting this.

I'm glad that they changed Sheldon's character, he's much better the way he is now.