Bicycle Skillz

25 years ago I was the King of the block because I could do a "Table Top" on my P.K. Ripper. Times have changed.

I still have my MCS Spider with Redline forged cranks, and Jeff Bottema forks on it. ACS Z rims, and Bullseye hubs. Also these really sharp Hutch Bear Trap pedals to help my Vans shoes stick to them while doing crazy tabletop moves on a quarter pipe..

The PK Rippers were some badass rides back then... RL Osborn and Mike Buff came to my town one weekend for a demo in a church parking lot, sponsored by Rockville BMX.. At the time, those guys were GODS. Must have been 1981 or so.. Wonder if those guys are still doing this stuff today... :)

Billy
Montgomery Village, MD

I still have my bikes from when I raced 18 years ago. Have a diamond back and an ELF (extra light frame). Have the hutch hubs, bullseye cranks, hutch pedels, UNI seat, etc. My diamond back I ended up setting up for trick. I can still rock walk, table top, tail whip (on the ground), and ride wheelies for miles. Not bad for a 34 year old that only rides once or twice a month. The one good thing is that I'm not much bigger than I was at 15-16 years old, so I still fit my 20" bikes. The uni seat kills me now though! :mad:

That Dude is a Natural. He definately found his calling.

I had a all chrome moly mongoose with tuf 1 wheels and fluted bars and seat post. Red Line was the main competitor in those days of 77 thru 80. Had about $450 in it..mowing lawns and walking neighbors dogs. Some nobody stole it...wish I still had it.

We were pretty good at tricks, but no where near this guy..he rips.

I just started to ride again after taking 15-18 years off.That dude is amazing.Since Feb,I know have two SE Quadangles,an Auburn,and a Redline.The Auburn and Redline were mine from the 80`s,I just never sold them.I`ll be cruising around BG on a black Quadangle since my Stage1 still isnt finished:mad:

I have always wanted an Auburn... I recently went and got my Mongoose Decade from my moms (got it in 88). While I do not ride much, my son who is 7 rides it all the time.

Holy crap!! That was AWSOME!!

I usually don't pay much attention to skate and bicycle stunts, but I was mezmerized watching that video. Very skillful.

great video editing too. anyone have any information on the music track?

Rob