BGC Intercooler ?

Turbo Keith

TURBO KEITH
A friend of mine bought up a bunch of odd and end parts a few weeks back and its an Intercooler with BGC stamped on it , if I counted right its 24 row , its a stock location one also , just wondered if some of you guys knows any history of it , Thanks KEITH

Bowling Green Customs they made 2 versions one with 2 inch and one with 2.5 inch inlet neck .Had a large fiberglass scoop that tended to crack .Units were pretty nice.... company went out of business despite having nice products due to the original owner selling company to a couple of shitbags

Bowling Green Customs they made 2 versions one with 2 inch and one with 2.5 inch inlet neck .Had a large fiberglass scoop that tended to crack .Units were pretty nice.... company went out of business despite having nice products due to the original owner selling company to a couple of shitbags
Thank you Bobby , Its a real nice IC but yea , I could see that shroud could give a man some fits .

Ran one for years had Terry Houston modify it . TH also copied design. BBC sold it without pass side bracket still a nice piece.

IMG_2556.JPG

P1000347.JPG I have had one of these intercoolers on my 87 Limited since 1990's, bought from BGC at GS Nats.. Shroud is adjustable, never had a problem with scraping or cracking. One drawback with shroud is without modifying, can not run a front swaybar. I never did, so not a issue with me. Quite a efficient stock location intercooler, IMO.

Last edited:
View attachment 293152 I have had one of these intercoolers on my 87 Limited since 1990's, bought from BGC at GS Nats.. Shroud is adjustable, never had a problem with scraping or cracking. One drawback with shroud is without modifying, can not run a front swaybar. I never did, so not a issue with me. Quite a efficient stock location intercooler, IMO.
Man she is clean