BGC 2 piece down-pipe seal?

300kGN

This is the DP with the cast-iron wastegate housing with a 3" mild steel tubing bolted to the housing with spring bolts. I know there was a do-nut seal between the pipe and the elbow, but I lost it during a move. I've tried every local automotive and heavy truck retailer near me, Summit, JC-Whitney (I'm desperate, ok!), and National Gasket to no avail.
Where can I find a 3"id exhaust o-ring about 5/8" thick, beveled on both sides to fit this DP?
Maybe someone out there used to work for BGC and knows a supplier/part#?\
Thanks

maybe you can find John who used to run BGC. they changed their name to southern customs after some legal stuff went on.

Thanks Jason,
Do you have anything else for me to go on? Internet searched and came up with some drapes, furniture, motocycles and a rod shop in GA run by some Meyer's.

Just found an old thread about BGC getting bilked for $50K. A lot of interesting replies, I had no idea they were on so many crap-lists!

I believe i read a post where the donut is a common part for fords in muffler shops-I have a pipe ,elbow and the original donut-why i remembered.do a search and you might find it.

Is it beveled on both sealing surfaces? Is it made of that soft graphite stuff? I can't remember.
Everywhere I've brought the parts, I get shut down immediately, including a Ford dealership.

Its like a graphite material beveled on both sides-i ll see if i can find some info on it for you. It might be available at diesel truck repair locations.

I searched PartsVoice.com for the Part # C3TZ5C211A and found the following.

Qty - 3
Price - contact dealer
Dealer - GOODE MOTOR CO
BURLEY, ID 83318
Phone - (208) 878-5611
Updated - Sep 25, 2007

HTH
David

Contacted Goode Motor Co...Parts has been out of stock "for years," and is no longer available:( . Fits gas big block truck engine.

exhaust donut

hey i had the same problem you are having. the donut was from a 77-78 f800 ford truck with the gas engine. i couldn't find the donut anywhere, but i did find out that its exactly the same as the donut they used in the cat 3208 engine. i have the part number at home, currently at work but will post it for you tommorow. i was able to pick them up no problem with the changed up number.

got a # yet?

hey i had the same problem you are having. the donut was from a 77-78 f800 ford truck with the gas engine. i couldn't find the donut anywhere, but i did find out that its exactly the same as the donut they used in the cat 3208 engine. i have the part number at home, currently at work but will post it for you tommorow. i was able to pick them up no problem with the changed up number.

I went to Cat today but they couldn't find anything going on just the 3208 model #
Thanks

exhaust donut

ok the part number i've got is EG24212-001. purchased from uap napa. called an exhaust gasket on the package and is exactly what you require. have one left if you need it. hopefully this will help you out.

BGC downpipe gasket #

Thanks again, everyone, for the help (esp. Troy) Rol Gaskets P/N EG 24212 is the correct part. It is no longer listed on their website, but I was able to confirm it over the phone. Ordered it through Autozone, had it in a day! It was a Ford part (no longer in service) fitting 77-78 F800 with a 534cid gas V8.

bgc downpipe gasket

recommend that you buy a spare or two, who knows when these parts will be discontinued as well. make sure that your exhaust system has enough support, not relying on the downpipe to carry all the weight, i'm sure thats what was causing mine to break. glad i could help, Troy.:)