BG TSM Times

From the numerous calls from guys at the track, it sounds like the track is not in that great of condition, nobody having much luck getting down it under big power. If a 8 is thrown down they get the additional bragging rights of doing it on a bad track.... :biggrin:

I saw Fiscus(I think it was him) ran an 8.6X. He was in the video where it shows the OC crash. Look in the lounge for the video. That is too bad the track is not that great. There are a lot of fast cars there it looks like.

Me and my son left our early and caught an early flight. When the thunderboomers woke me at I knew it wasn't going to be good...

It wasn't going to be but a 9 car field... Would have been a great show though IMO...

Rained out for point series, managed a couple of passes today.

On a better note, we ran our new fastest times, first TSM event with the car and we got it in the nines!!! Passes on thur and sat.

Adam, first off it was such a pleasure to finally meet you! I missed all the good eating though:frown:

You should be proud, to my knowledge you are probably the fastest guy I have seen jump right into the 9's! Way to go bud!!!!

Rained out for point series, managed a couple of passes today.

On a better note, we ran our new fastest times, first TSM event with the car and we got it in the nines!!! Passes on thur and sat.

Congrats.... you deserve it....

Thanks guys!! The team has put a ton of hard work into this to get us to where we are!!!

Maybe now they'll turn it up a little!!! :eek: :biggrin:

Shane, I can't believe you missed the food! Don't worry we still have Reynolds and next year BG!!!

Adam, first off it was such a pleasure to finally meet you! I missed all the good eating though:frown:

You should be proud, to my knowledge you are probably the fastest guy I have seen jump right into the 9's! Way to go bud!!!!

I think this is probably a true statement.

Adam,
thanks for the steak. I still have not ate yet. OOOh I shouldn't have finished that whole thing. See ya in Norwalk:D :D :D

Sam, as always it's a pleasure to get the opportunity to be around you and Toni. Toni mostly but you're Ok too.

I think we have the fastest TSM pass of the year so far being held by both a member of the PTP and a girl to boot. Better step it up guys that car was smoking!

BTW Sam, try to keep her straight down the track! :p

I was telling Kevin B thank God I didn't end up driving out this year with the rain and all. :frown: That would have been a big waist of $$$$. Maybe Reynolds we will see. I'm glad all you guys had a great time out there I wish I lived closer. Damn! :redface: