BG TAI class??

Looked like about 5-6 cars in the line up. Think JD was going to just run THS but is running TAI also to make a larger field. This was yesterday. There may have been more show up. I got there late yesterday so I didn't "enlist" Looked like some fast passes being made.

Andrew Pace took the win. 10.5 at 131
JD took second 10.9 at 132 fastest car in the class was 10.2 Randy Quiggins
We had 8 cars yesterday, this am it was down to 7 at the pumps. John had a broken arm on his wg. Rick leaving the gas pumps noticed a miss which ended up being a wiped cam. so we where down to 6 cars
Randy was number one with a 10.203 at 128.82
JD was number 2 with a 10.272 at 132.90
Andrew was 3 with a 10.399 at 131.11
Collin was 5 with a 10.489 at 128.55
John was 6 with a 10.683 at 126.90
Rick was 7 with a 11.213 at 119.12

That's a simple recap. I'll add some more when I get into town.

Nice tight class. Great racing

Had a great time GUYS!!!!!!

Congrat's Andrew!!!!!!

Come on people, we should have a lot more cars!!!!

I did run 2 classes and had a BLAST!!!!!

There will be a ALKY class at Reynolds!!!!!!

WHO'S IN!!!!!!!!

Congrats to Andrew and Randy......I had a great time as well, sorry I missed the fill up......we were looking for a welder at the time :mad:

2 classes was "interesting" to say the least.

It was definitely a nice tight field and made for some good racing.

Also wanted to add
Andrews car weighed 3750
Johns was 3755

TAI Event at BG

I just want to thank all of the guys who participated in the TAI class for a great time at BG this year. It was cool to see all of the great looking Turbo cars in the class and seeing how close the qualifying times were.

Thanks again to Julio for sponsoring and being the race director for the TAI class at this years BG event.

Andrew

PS - I will try to dig up and post some videos of the TAI elimination rounds that my buddy John Plog took.

Congratulations to Andrew on the win. That car is making big horsepower. Enjoyed the competitive racing. Hopefully we'll get around JD one of these days.
I'm sure that John will have his car debugged and flying again soon.
Randy

Randy.. JD's got your number. Always something happening :D

Thats racing ;)

Was great to see everyone again. My buddy John Byler ran this class. He is still getting used to the car. Seems he couild have used a 2-step on eleminations! I think he will be back next year ready! See ya, Bob.

Congratulations to Andrew on the win. That car is making big horsepower. Enjoyed the competitive racing. Hopefully we'll get around JD one of these days.
I'm sure that John will have his car debugged and flying again soon.
Randy

Come on down to Reynolds lets do it again!!!;););)

the cars are so close that the race is decided on the LINE!!!

Andrew got me, hope to have the 2 step figured out and get back on the tree ,going back and forth between pro and sportsman has its ups and down's!!!

thanks JD

Was great to see everyone again. My buddy John Byler ran this class. He is still getting used to the car. Seems he couild have used a 2-step on eleminations! I think he will be back next year ready! See ya, Bob.

I talked to John and his wife after our elimination race about him getting a two step from Bob Bailey - Turbo Bob to help him work on the lights vs. trying to watch the boost and the lights at the same time. I hope he runs again next year.

JD-you told me you didn't get the leaving part down on our final race...thought I would share the picture I found....It was a fun time...hopefully you won't lay the smack down on me too hard next year :biggrin: Thanks again for running in the class.

Andrew

Attachments

• BG TAI finals 2010.jpg
    BG TAI finals 2010.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 179
JD-you told me you didn't get the leaving part down on our final race...thought I would share the picture I found....It was a fun time...hopefully you won't lay the smack down on me too hard next year :biggrin: Thanks again for running in the class.

Andrew[/QUOTE]

Andrew thanks that is the first pic I've seen of my car!!!!

Man you pulled both front tires!!!!

Great job and I'll be PRACTICING!!!!!!:D:D

I talked to John and his wife after our elimination race about him getting a two step from Bob Bailey - Turbo Bob to help him work on the lights vs. trying to watch the boost and the lights at the same time. I hope he runs again next year.

Andrew

Somebody got tree'd :eek:

GNX vs GNX in the finals :D

Andrew thanks that is the first pic I've seen of my car!!!!

Man you pulled both front tires!!!!

Great job and I'll be PRACTICING!!!!!!:D:D

Here's some pics of your car...And one of mine, you know for comparison purposes only...Now if I could just find the MPH you have.

Attachments

• DSC_0172.JPG
    DSC_0172.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 168
  • DSC_0282.JPG
    DSC_0282.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 172
  • DSC_0283.JPG
    DSC_0283.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 161
Here's some pics of your car...And one of mine, you know for comparison purposes only...Now if I could just find the MPH you have.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AWESOME!!!!!!!

You pulled BOTH FRONT TIRES!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks Collin, I might just have to put the slicks on and make a 15lb. LAUNCH!!!!

Sure do LOVE my drag radials though,goes down the track straight as and ARROW!!!!!

thanks JD