49.5 KB · Views: 1,581
  • GS Nationals 2009-04.jpg
    GS Nationals 2009-04.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 1,594
  • GS Nationals 2009-01 (2).jpg
    GS Nationals 2009-01 (2).jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 1,574
Whole pass on film!!

Nelson Febus got 100% of that whole crash of Odel's car! From launch to rolling it back over..

It will be on the 2009 GS Nationals DVD for sure..

Odel we are glade your okay!!

Scot W.

Has anyone talked to Odell tonight? I know several people that are very concerned about him (my wife and I included). I am pretty sure he left the track.

I talked to him just before they brought his car back to him. He was in very good spirits considering what just happened. I would love to hear someone say they talked to him tonight or tomorrow morning and he is still fine.

I remember last year watching him make his 8 second pass!!! I was so happy for that guy. He so much deserved it. So sad to see his car looking like this now, but very glad to see him walking around after it happened.

Sorry to hear about the crash Odell and i hope you are doing well, glad the cage held up and did it's job.

I hope the drivetrain can be saved.....

Mike.

sorry about the crash Odell, fordkiller thanks for the pics of the cars at GB ;)

It all happened so fast. I think there was something left on the track from the previous run. That car had an issue right about the same spot as the car lost control?? From what I saw sitting there.

Diffently appears if there something on the track right there You Think.........
Sorry to see some thing like that. Your just lucky you did not get hurt.

Almost looks like he was out of the groove... if there was one there to begin with, track looks kinda nasty in the video. At least he's OK for the most part!

I saw the wreck in person and he should have lifted sooner since the track was wet, out of the groove and boost came on hard and heavy. I am glad to see the roll cage did the JOB!! I am so glad I was forced to intall the cage I have in my car. I have not heard anything about him today? I also heard they had test passes today but know racing? Rain every year I have been there. Wish there was a way to change the date for this awesome show.

I saw the wreck in person and he should have lifted sooner since the track was wet, out of the groove and boost came on hard and heavy. I am glad to see the roll cage did the JOB!! I am so glad I was forced to intall the cage I have in my car. I have not heard anything about him today? I also heard they had test passes today but know racing? Rain every year I have been there. Wish there was a way to change the date for this awesome show.

Lot of people on the board but know answers HUH? I am sure there are alot of pissed of people not be able to race? NoOne??:rolleyes:

So was today the final day, or did they ask people to stay and race tomorrow? I see the weather tomorrow is supposed to be nice.

They cancelled it due to weather, ran test & tune only. Prize money will roll over to next year.

John