BG 2013 Updates

We need to get together and have our on race somewhere and quit letting the GSCA rip us off!

How about Reynolds GA two weeks later? Oh wait, I already tried that. Good luck in whatever you guys come up with.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

How about Reynolds GA two weeks later? Oh wait, I already tried that. Good luck in whatever you guys come up with.

I know you did. Would you come if I got something together ?

I will try. Depends on date and time. If a bunch of our customers are there, we do our best to be there for them.
Are we talking about an 1/8th mile race?

You know all the GSCA would have to do is the right thing for the Racers. Bowling Green is a great town and a great track .When you purchase something like a Service or product you hand someone money or credit card .In return a service or goods or products are given.That is also what a contract is .( a meeting of the minds so to speak)When we all gave our funds to the GSCA it was for a service ( to provide us a day of spectating ,showing,or racing).On Saturday they took our money (mine was disputed at the gate BTW)and did not provide a service.I would say the money would provide electricity,payroll,safety,tower,lights,and insurance.Were any of those thing provided ?Maybe some security,some electricity.But that is it .SO did the GSCA have to pay for the day or not .I am going to ask Sean if he had to pay for the race at Columbus that the BPG cancelled and returned funds.Also this year the Norwalk event was rained out and Roberta said the tickets were good for next year or for the rain date.It is just a matter of doing the right thing here .I would be good with making the tickets good for next year and giving the people a year to sell them if they cant make the event.Otherwise it is not much different than someone reaching in you pocket and stealing you money because the service was never provided

I will try. Depends on date and time. If a bunch of our customers are there, we do our best to be there for them.
Are we talking about an 1/8th mile race?

Yes it would be 1/8th mile. Easier on the cars and safer for the drivers. Cal talk to some of your guys and see what they think. The GSCA will not get another dime of my money! I like BG too but want be back if the GSCA is involved.

Guys just hang tite... there cld be something in the works POSSIBLY for BG next year that involves no affiliation with any group by name, just good buick racing at its best with good payouts without tremendous fees to racers or vendors

I did not like what I seen from a few people. Want to buy ur parts talk u down the mark them up to sell to someone else!! Thanks Cal and full throttle, metco for the good deals at B G and more that was there just did not have enough $$ to buy from all.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Guys just hang tite... there cld be something in the works POSSIBLY for BG next year that involves no affiliation with any group by name, just good buick racing at its best with good payouts without tremendous fees to racers or vendors
I'm good with that too. Just something has to change. I think everybody has had anuff of the other BS.

Nice meeting all you guys! The weather sucked but I hope to see you all next year. Car ran 9.72.

I'd like a more midwestern event too...

It might draw more people from the West and North by being located in the center of the country, it is newly remodeled, has lots of up to date grand stands and pit parking.... Etc, etc

This sounds great. Keep us posted.

Sounds like milk and honey, can we get some yoga pants for Ronnie?