Best websites to shop for wheels

Quick Chick

I'm looking to switch it up at some point, especially when I go for the big brake kit. I am always torn with which websites are best.

I'm looking to go a different route because of course, GNs all look alike... I don't want to spend money on rims just to go out and see a group of GNs with the same wheels... Basically what I am trying to say is, no torq thurst 2s or anything like that, lol.

Thanks! :)

I'm looking to switch it up at some point, especially when I go for the big brake kit.

Check out the big brake kits you are thinking of getting first to see what size wheel they are made to fit . I had to do some very exact measuring to make sure the brake kit I got would fit my 15" wheels . Sam

I know wheels/tired all depend on suspension and the brake kit... Again just seeing about websites to look for now. Seeing what websites are out there that maybe I haven't seen or known about.

Long time, no see!

Most of the websites that retail wheels from different manufactures have all the standard "seen that, been there, done that" type stuff. Your not going to find anything special at any of those sites.

You are better off just searching by manufacturer. Or browsing for hours if you want something different.

The trend seems to be how you choose to customize your selection these days. Many people have chosen wheels in the same form. But if you choose to have them powder coated a different color either in part or in their entirety, Or partially or completely polished or satin or chrome, or you change the center caps or other hardware, lets not forget size. These are the things that really make the difference.

I didn't love my wheels when I ordered them. But I knew what I was going tot do with them when I got them. Then I customized them. Now I love them. See below
vitesse-rt-d80.jpg
photo (11).JPG
photo (13).JPG
cool pic1 (2).JPG

Hey Joey!! Yeah it's been a few hasn't it? I hear what you are saying.... I've thought about that as well when it comes to looking at wheels. But I was bored at work and figured why not post and see if I can find some new wheels I haven't seen yet. Always looking. I've told you this a thousand times - I love your car. ☺