Best shocks?

MauDeuce50

Need Rehab for Boost Addiction
Hey guys my rear suspension has been squeaking and its driving me insane:wtf:! I think i need to replace the shocks, what are the best ones for a stock height car?

I like the Monroe sensatrac for a stock ride and mild performance. In more of a track car the Competition Engineering are good and the Koni is a little better.:D

I like the Monroe sensatrac for a stock ride and mild performance. In more of a track car the Competition Engineering are good and the Koni is a little better.:D
Ok thanks a million ill take a look at those!

How many in favor of Bilstiens? Seems like they have been a popular choice for a long time now. I have a set of worn out Edelbrocks in mine now and will be changing soon.

I'm with Pete, Bilsteins. I personally hate Monroe shocks on this and any car, jmho. I run stock ride height too and have an aggressive rear swaybar so the ride has suffered some. The bilsteins do a good job controlling my tired stock springs.

Finding them online for about $71.00 each. Anybody got a better deal??
(That was for the B-6)

Last edited:
If you're looking for just a stock style replacement Ridetech sales a smooth body shock you can order from Scott(GNS) and it comes with a million mile warranty. I believe most ridetech shocks are very similar or made by Fox.

I have the KYB GR2s on my GN. Had them for years. Ride is nice and not harsh like Bilstiens IMHO. Never liked how those rode, but its just me here. I got a good deal on the KYBs. They werent expensive at all.

Bilsteins for the win! Btw try amazon, that's where I bought mine. Free shipping and no tax.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

We sell a RideTech smooth body shock that is a direct replacement and another one that has single rebound adjustability and Both carry a Million mile transferable warranty!
These will be the last set of shocks you will ever buy!

Non Adjustable = $125.00 ea.
Single adjustable = $175.00 ea.

RTsmoothbody.jpg

RTsmoothbodyrear.jpg