best rebuild kit

jerritt

Okay so I just bought a tc from a member on here that happened to be what I was looking for as far as nl and stall and now I need a Trans rebuild kit to get me through a season until I can spend the big money on a Trans from extreme automatics. I don't have second gear anymore and I need something to help my stock trans get second gear back which I'm thinking is just a worn band and handle maybe 400-500 hp for a season if possible any ideas here?

Dave Husek can hook you up with whatever you need and is very accessible.

Are you planning to do these repairs yourself? If so do you have a clean place and the tools to accomplish this? X2 on a call to D Husek. You also might consider a copy of the ck performance 2004r manual and an atsg service manual.

if you don't have second, you could have a broken band, broken anchor, worn band/drum. You might think about a larger aftermarket 2nd servo while you have it apart. And if you are diggin in that far some new direct clutches and be ready with some new steels.

While I had it apart I would put in a new stator support, new sun shell, a pair of hard pump rings and stiffer slide spring, a larger boost valve, rev boost valve and spring for the boost. Let me know if you want more suggestions, I can spend some more of your money for you.

X 3 for Dave. Ring him and he will put you right with no BS no hassles and no unnecessary parts all at great prices.