Best polish for Weld wheels???

MIKE10SECV6

Hi guys, What have you found that works the best to clean Weld wheels?

I hate having to spend 2 hours to get the shine back in these wheels!!!

use zainos,clean the wheels up real good then coat them three or four times with zainos#2 then when they get dirty again just wipe them dry will shine forever,no tarnish or black mess :eek:

Or new wheels.... freshly polished and powdercoat them clear and forget about them other than a soap and rinse.

I use WENOL. Works very good and they have two types standard and soft. The standard works very good. Summit caries them both.

maybe try a truck stop, truckers are always getting there wheels shined up, they use i think some sort of acid wash (muriatic i think) to brighten them up they a coat of clear on them. its worth a shot.

Dathan

Mothers works best for my welds use the stuff that comes in a little jar made specific for polished rims.;)

Blue Magic works better than anything else I've tried.....pretty amazing stuff. Stinky, tho.

How about nuts? Who makes lug nuts that don't rust? I've got Weld's lug nuts on my car and they leave rust streaks on the rims if I get 'em wet.

Jim

MOTHERS
I compared it with a couple other polishes one day on a piece of aluminum and on chrome and it didn't leave any fine scratches or swirlmarks.
I use it on the polished outer ring on my Simmons wheels to keep it shiny.:D

Tarey D.:cool: