Best eatin places in HI?

Rob, if you get the car, those doors would be great! Sorry, but we don't have valet as of yet, the restaurant is still only a little over half a year old managment has to start making a profit before going all out.

I set the cam sensor as described on gnttype.org, with the multimeter and even tried turning it 180: The car cranks over and seems like it really wants to run but it just doesn't get there. I bought a new crank sensor and am waiting on a bracket from casper's (I was trying to use the 85 one on the car). If it isn't the crank sensor I think there may be a problem with the CCCI module. I should know in a week.

Jon

Jon, I think my friend is going to buy the car...

I was supposed to go look at the car today, but I left my phone on the desk at work... ('Doh)

I may be able to hustle up a drivers door for you though

Originally posted by Pox
Yes, completely shameless: be sure to sit in my section and tip big, lol.

Yeah, sure could use'em man: Though I just need a door to put hang'em from - still need to replace the driver's side door on the Monte, but been too busy tring to get the thing started to look much. Trying to keep on the food topic -> lunch is on me to the man who can help me figure out why it won't start (I'm going nuts!):(

I've been told by others that Roy's is a very good place.
Can you provide me with an adress and or phone # please?
Yes, I would definately sit in your section and gratefully tip largely if I knew you.;)

Sure thing, here ya go:

Roy's Ko Olina
Ko Olina Golf Club
92-1220 Aliinui Dr.
Kapolei, HI 96707

808-676-ROYS
(7697)