Best car photos.......(photogenic)

Not my car but one of my favorite... :biggrin:

Attachments

• blue buick.jpg
    blue buick.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 2,492
My car has seen 1/4 mile track duty most of it's life (all while being street driven everywhere)...nice to see it at a car show once in a while...spent about 40 hours detailing the car for it's maximum good looks.

Trophies are mostly all race, but now gather a few for show, not bad for a all original GN survivor

Attachments

• 100_0892 (Large).jpg
    100_0892 (Large).jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 1,913
I know it's just a shop pic, but I like it. I obviously will get some better outside ones this Summer. I just did some work and snapped a pic when finished. I framed it and hung it in my shop. I have a 1.75 MB version that I used.

Attachments

• DSC00825 (Large).jpg
    DSC00825 (Large).jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 2,224
Here is the only one i have of my car so far. A good friend of mine is an amazing photographer and we are supposed to go out for a professional shoot sometime soon. If anyone in the area wants to join me the more TRs the better! :D
Cruise047.jpg

Here is the only one i have of my car so far. A good friend of mine is an amazing photographer and we are supposed to go out for a professional shoot sometime soon. If anyone in the area wants to join me the more TRs the better! :D

Make sure you post some pictures here.:cool:

doubt he'll be posting any pics of that car. some scum-bag pos jacked it from his driveway a couple weeks ago :mad:

Well I didn't put a picture of my Malibu up here since this was a Turbo Regal picture thread. BUT...here's a picture of mine....not on grass...;)

18wheelermalibu.jpg

WHO WAS IT THAT SAID I WAS UGLY WHEN SITTING ON GRASS??!!:mad: :p

1_eyes_mad.jpg

Dead grass or live grass, if the car is nice looking it doesn't matter to me what it's sitting on.;)

1_MalibuGrassDead.jpg

1_MalibuGrassAlive.jpg

OK...here's one on the road...

Malibustretchingout.jpg

Well I didn't put a picture of my Malibu up here since this was a Turbo Regal picture thread. BUT...here's a picture of mine....not on grass...;)
It took me a double take at that photo to figure out why you posted it. Thought for sure you posted the wrong photo....Funny..:cool: