Best Aftermarket Bumper Fillers?

That's fantastic news Brian... can't wait to see them. If they are the same fit and finish as OEM, I suspect you'll be selling a crapload of them. :cool:

I'm sure they will be, were talking about Richard Clark here ;). We sell bumper fillers like they are going out of style :eek:, It seems as soon as we get a shipment in they are going right out the door the same day. It's hard to keep these things in stock.

That's fantastic news Brian... can't wait to see them. If they are the same fit and finish as OEM, I suspect you'll be selling a crapload of them. :cool:

If Richard is doing them you can bet they will be better then the factory. Higher UV ratings etc..
We can't wait. I know we will move alot of them.
We already spoke to him about carrying them when they are complete. Maybe Richard can speak up & let us know how the progress is coming. I know nothing quality you build happens quickly.

If fiberglass can't stand up to (8) of these events a year I'll go stock. ;) :p

DrSideWE4Snow.jpg

You can get a really good replacements from Kirbans , they have a lot of aftermarkets products for the GN's and I have been using there products for a few years now.

I got my rear fillers from Brian at GBODY. I am very happy with them. If you can't wait for Clark I would get the fiberglass from Brian. If you do a search I put up pics with the one piece in the rear.