Bent Frame!?

mikebart101

Since I bought my car, it has always been pulling to the right while driving. I thought I needed an alignment, but now it is much worse after installing new tires. The rear end sits cocked too, but i never noticed this until i installed a Full Throttle Sway bar in the rear. The passenger side sits almost an inch lower than the driver side! I have heavy duty springs, bilstein shocks, hotchkis lowers and stock uppers. Also, when I had my new tires mounted on the rear, the tire technician showed me that both rear wheels are almost a 1/2" out of balance! Somehow I managed to bend my GTA wheels in the back. Now i really think that I did some damage to the frame. I dont think I have the power to do somethig like this, but then again, who knows with these cars. If anyone has any input as to why my car is cocked and pulling to one side, please let me know. :mad: :mad:

I think it might be more than the fronts if the rear end has an 1" difference in height. Furthermore, I just went out to measure some more, and now i have found that the entire passenger side of the car is lower than the driver side. I am taking these measurements from the ground to the bottom of the frame. :mad:

Maybe others will chime in.But have read where front passenger spring has corrected this lean problem.