Be thankful TR's came turbo from the factory

WeSS

I gotz 2 sub woofers
I highly doubt anyone in this community would do something this awful.

I give an A for effort but an F for fugly :p

99 GT DIY Remote TT Install - MPH Forums

Almost every modded mustang I see has some sort of stupid stereo system, subs, playstations, strobe lights, etc. I guess it is a trend from the F&F era.

You gotta admit....pretty sneaky.

The Jalopnik thread made it look like someone just welded the turbos to the mufflers - apparently not the case at all.

Lot a work to go through for what....I can't figure out.

Interesting to find out the real story behind those photos, I laughed at them in the other thread.

Wouldn't the exhaust gas be cooling off and slowing down before it even made it that far back in the exhaust system? I guess it's no less efficient than those STS systems that have the turbo way back there.

I dunno, looks pretty darn slick to me!! Wow!! The guy has skills and the ability to think outside the box - that's a dangerous combination! :D wonder what his background is?

I dunno, looks pretty darn slick to me!! Wow!! The guy has skills and the ability to think outside the box - that's a dangerous combination! :D wonder what his background is?

He's a ninja. Now his car is as sneaky as he is.

His fab work looks good to me. At first I thought he welded turbos to the mufflers, then after seeing the charge air pipes/ rocker extensions, I figured he wasn't a dumb kid with a welder and daddy's credit card. Very sneaky, looks like just another terd Mudstain.

Interesting and the volume is the issued as much as the temp to the turbos. It might just work and the side pipes might give a kind of intercooled effect but I doubt it will do alot as far as power.

Looks like one heck of a concept to me.
The only question I have is: How does the turbo oil drain work?
Sneaky Bas****! :eek:

that what happens when you buy a rustang

you begin to have grand national envy, its common illness. But cases this rare, well their just rare haha. stupid horse owner.