Bbq

I'm going.

Hey Phil,
Oh wait, I'm organizing it, I better be going.

Here are a few details if anyone is interested.

It isn't a big car show. It is a BBQ. This is the 9th year. We all show up, and park our cars. We hop out, get something to eat, and talk to everyone else that came. I like to say that this isn't about the cars. It's about the people that own/drive them. It is a very relaxed atmosphere(well, for most). We also have a few trophies, because after all, it is also a car show.
It is $35. You get a custom NEBRA T-shirt in your size, and all the food you and your guests can eat(as many as you can cram into that Buick). Not to mention the custom NEBRA soda that we have. If anyone has any questions, they can ask here, email me direct at brian@turbowagon.com, or look up nebra.org. You can also go to my web site: www.turbowagon.com, and click on the first BBQ pic. That will take you to details on the 2003 BBQ. (I know, I have to update my pages. Too much going on.) The second BBQ pic shows pictures from the 2002 BBQ, just so you can get an idea of what to expect.
We usually get from 40-60 cars show up and oh, I dunno maybe 100 people.

Hey any NE boys interested in buying a set of used drag radials they are 26" tall.
they fit the buick body fine. I made 3 passes on them. I have gone to bigger DR's

I bought these USED at the nebra bbq for $25. 2 years ago. they are only good for strip. I would not use them on street the tread is way down.

I have them mounted on MCSS rims so I have to ask $40 or get the rims back to me & you can have the DR's for $25.

Sorry, can't make it. :mad: I got to entertain the guys that drive the ladyfolk that come for my Grandson's baby shower. Guess we're doing the Bud plant tour. Fresh beer! ;)

Pronto said:
Sorry, can't make it. :mad: I got to entertain the guys that drive the ladyfolk that come for my Grandson's baby shower. Guess we're doing the Bud plant tour. Fresh beer! ;)

WIMP! Let them take the tour without you. :biggrin: Guess I will be passing this year. :(

Matt your pm box is full. I'll meet you at 10:30 at rest area northbound 95 just before 495. 87 Rosewood T full of daily driven dirt and dents, you can't miss it. Phil

Great time today. Thanks for all the hard work done by Brian Lee and friends to pull this off every year. Weather was great for the BBQ but found myself racing some nasty looking clouds on the way back to CT. I won though, just some slight sprinkles. Pretty sure it must have downpoured somewhere though.

Great day, no problems on the 250 mile drive and no speeding tickets even though I drove thru a speed trap on the way back doing close to 80. Ever notice that is about where these cars just feel right for regular cruising?