Bakersfield June 15th Friday night T&T..

Sweet Brent, I was just gonna call you and ask if you were gonna meet. How is the car running?

Runs great! Lou & I just put some new head gaskets on and ready for a re-torque tomorrow. I went with stock graphite gaskets this time around :eek: gotta try everything. I think Lou and I will weld them on next time. ;)

I'm leaving at 12pm from mission viejo car dyno'd 417 rwhp 91 octaine and alky 21.5 boost very happy money well spent at Lou's thanx again uncle Lou

Runs great! Lou & I just put some new head gaskets on and ready for a re-torque tomorrow. I went with stock graphite gaskets this time around :eek: gotta try everything. I think Lou and I will weld them on next time. ;)

Well you and me both with the stockers. O by the way, I was there with Lou when he put the HG's on...I think the main question was..."Where did Brent go?" I almost made a MIA sign to post around Lake Forest...lol.

I'm leaving at 12pm from mission viejo car dyno'd 417 rwhp 91 octaine and alky 21.5 boost very happy money well spent at Lou's thanx again uncle Lou

Good numbers at 21lbs of boost, and thats off a TA-60...very good. Congrats...I think your car will be faster than mine at the track :eek:

i do all my OWN tuning on my FAST SYSTEM, thank you..
Not according to Harold.He's taken some kind of credit for any car that runs well. He's repeatedly done it to me.Now he claims your success as his.I'm sure now Ralph has heard it also.The guy is an absolute genius.

Not according to Harold.He's taken some kind of credit for any car that runs well. He's repeatedly done it to me.Now he claims your success as his.I'm sure now Ralph has heard it also.The guy is an absolute genius.

I sure have. LOL I hear you had no idea how to put screws in your rims Nordy. Good thing Kevold was there to show you. ;)

it's going to be really funny when your shi* blows up again, hopefully it's all paid for.. you should let me drive your car, then it will see 9's :)

guys guys we are getting off track here the real fun is on friday lets all go out and have a good time all BS and egoes aside.

it's going to be really funny when your shi* blows up again, hopefully it's all paid for.. you should let me drive your car, then it will see 9's :)

It's all paid for Mike, paid in full just before BG. Have you paid your wife yet for your motor? Why would you want to drive mine? You can't even drive yours. I'll race you out there in Bakersfield heads up Nordy. ;)