Badass twin turbo BBF 67 Mustang runs 6.90 @230mph.

Holy $hidt!

Talk about "stones big enuf to fill a bushel basket"!!
235 mph w/ 3 wheels on the ground!!:eek: :D
Maybe, E. J. Potter was driving!:D :D

Attachments

• pom1.jpg
    pom1.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 43,207
230 Mph

After looking at this many times , he is really smokin, but Im thinking that he pulled the wheels over the MPH light near the finish line and set it back down
at the finish line. That would shorten up the timing system by the length of the wheel base and make his MPH higher than he is actually going!! Could be wrong but 6.90 without any lifts or wobbles doesnt add up with 230MPH.
I could be wrong!!! Id like to hear his version!! Any thoughts along that line?? Reguardless!! That is unbelievable!!! Hope he puts some weight on the front end before he has a BLOW OVER:eek: :eek: Mike:cool:

After looking at this many times , he is really smokin, but Im thinking that he pulled the wheels over the MPH light near the finish line and set it back down
at the finish line. That would shorten up the timing system by the length of the wheel base and make his MPH higher than he is actually going!! Could be wrong but 6.90 without any lifts or wobbles doesnt add up with 230MPH.
I could be wrong!!! Id like to hear his version!! Any thoughts along that line?? Reguardless!! That is unbelievable!!! Hope he puts some weight on the front end before he has a BLOW OVER:eek: :eek: Mike:cool:

This was mentioned on YellowBullet.com and it is indeed a possibility IMO, but then again with the setup this car has I'd say 230mph is very possible. In any event, this car is really sick!!!

I love the "Wow" comment at the end.

That has to be one hell of a ride. I personally would never want to go that fast, cuz at that speed if something breaks I wouldnt have a chance of surviving a crash. Fun to watch though!