My son's brand new Steve Morris twin turbo LS engine...

toofastforyou

2FAST4U
This is my son Benoit's engine which he just had built at Steve Morris Engines. It will go in his '69 Chevelle (MY ex-Chevelle) which is currently being built at Showtime Musclecars in Laval, QC Canada. The car will feature an Art Morrison frame with 4 wheel disc brakes, fabricated Ford 9' rear axle, tubular front and rear control arms, etc. The car will also have a TH400 transmission coupled to a Gear Vendors overdrive unit.
Steve Morris himself did a few dyno pulls yesterday and the results are quite impressive:

On race gas, it made 1,208 HP, 1,027 pounds of torque @ 6,200 rpm's
then on pump gas, it made 995HP @ 6.300 rpm's and 872 pounds of torque @ 5,400 rpm's

See the video here:
1,200+hp pump-gas LS - YouTube

Should make a real "fun" car on the street!
biggrin.gif

Claude.
wink.gif

Last edited:
This is my son Benoit's engine which he just had built at Steve Morris Engines. It will go in his '69 Chevelle (MY ex-Chevelle) which is currently being built at Showtime Musclecars in Laval, QC Canada. The car will feature an Art Morrison frame with 4 wheel disc brakes, fabricated Ford 9' rear axle, tubular front and rear control arms, etc. The car will also have a TH400 transmission coupled to a Gear Vendors overdrive unit.
Steve Morris himself did a few dyno pulls yesterday and the results are quite impressive:

On race gas, it made 1,208 HP, 1,027 pounds of torque @ 6,200 rpm's
then on street gas, it made 995HP @ 6.300 rpm's and 872 pounds of torque @ 5,400 rpm's

See the video here:
1,200+hp pump-gas LS - YouTube

Should make a real "fun" car on the street!
biggrin.gif

Claude.
wink.gif
Wow, impressive is a big time understatement!!!!