Bad trannys..

rigo_jaime

So I have 2 bad performance trannys one of them is a level 1 200R4 from bowtie overdrive and another one is from Monster transmission.. the bowtie one lasted me over a year and the Monster one lasted a month due to bad torque convertor they sent me and then the decent cable not being adjusted right on my 1984 MCSS just wondering if i could sell em and for how much??? they both cost me over a grand... they both only shift from 1-2 just hate to throw them away and not make any money from them i have 2 torque convertors 1800 stall and a new 2500 stall that monster sent me due to the fact they sent me one with a bad bearing inside. i'm located in Houston TX and im pretty sure someone could use em on here..

Last edited:
hvndon.jpg

How much are you asking? What vavlve body and governor is in each of them? Looks like one has an aftermarket 2nd servo(can't see the other one). What other upgrades do they have?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I would say a good core is worth $175-$250 a piece, since they are not BRFs

How much are you asking? What vavlve body and governor is in each of them? Looks like one has an aftermarket 2nd servo(can't see the other one). What other upgrades do they have?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I posted links of the exact trannys so u could view the specs.. And I guess I'll take 200$ each or a radiator for a GN for both

Are these for sale or were you just fishing ? These are low end 2004r's at best. 200 each would be a bit much considering that these need full disassembly and a least a thousand in parts to make functional for any application that I have in mind. At most I have a case and pump. Sent you pm, but guess you did not want sell