Bad crank or cam sensor?

buddy

Hi guys,
Just got my car on road after sitting for lots of years. Idles perfect and cruises good. Whenever I accelerate it cuts out pretty bad, especially when warmed up. Scan master shows blm and integrators around 118 so I guess it's running alittle rich. The weird thing is that it's running in closed loop but the cross counts aren't moving. I had a new Denso o2 sensor in it and replaced it this morning with another, that worked for about 2 minutes and isn't counting again. Not sure if that is related or not. But anyway when I get on it it will sound and feel great for a split second and totally cut out,not bog, like totally loose all power then kick in again. Once it catches up at full throttle it will scream and run great. I will attach a video and more details in next post. Phone is acting funny.

Car mods are turbo tweak 5.6 chip, 30 lb injectors, brand new warbro 255 with hot wire kit. 37 psi fuel pressure and 43 line off, adjustable fpr, adjustable wastegte, ta49, running cutout open, 160 Tstat, f body radiator,

I'm leaning towards crank or cam sensor or some sort of coil pack or ignition problem. Hoping someone can give some input or advice. Thanks guys.

Crank sensor controls spark and the cam sensor controls injector pulse. If the cam sensor is bad or off the car won't even start. Crank sensor will cause a no start and or dying. I would looking into spark issues first.

i guess I can just buy an ignition module
And coil pack from kirban and be done. Pretty much everything else has been replaced anyway so might as well have all new.

Casper's has some really diagnostic ignition testers. A really good investment if you plan on having your car for awhile.