Back Again. Another TR Venture

RED LS1

I have been around Turbo Regals since the Mid 90's. I never actually owned one though until '12. I bought a Roller and built it up with the best parts I could afford at the time. The Motor was a fresh build, Heads fresh and ported, Mease Plenum and Intercooler and CPT66 Turbo with an XFI.

Well, It was time to move on to a bigger house for my growing family so I volunteered to sell the car and put us in a better position. I have had a whole bunch more cars since than and have finally come full circle and back to another GN. I have always wanted my own Grand National and now I will after many years. My brother has decided that after 10 years he has done enough with his and bought himself a boat. He offered me the car for pennys on the dollar because it is currently a project and he want's it out of his life. Here are some pictures to show it's current state.

The car currently needs a Short block. It has cracked a piston once and we suspect another one.

The car has a Fast XFI, CPT66 Turbo, Champion Irons, Comp 212/212 cam, Champion Intake and the Accu Fab Upper Plenum. The Trans is a fresh rebuild with all the CK parts and Sonnax Servo and a Billet 10' converter. It has Telstars and it was painted a few years back with high qulaity Standox paint by one of the best around here. It needs a full detail from sitting around for so long.

I can't wait to get some better pics of it all cleaned up hopefully this weekend.