Autometer recall boost gauge #3377

Mac

Guys,

I found out about this gauge from a member on the board (Bob) and was considering buying it but wanted to see if there was something cheaper on the market. The gauge sells for $189 from Summit. It has a warning light and boost recall. Nice features but pricey. Just curious if Westach or other manufactuers make some thing like this.

Thanks,

How about putting a cheap check valve and vent button just before the gauge? The check valve will hold the max boost until vented.

Roger,

Thanks for the reply. I've been searching the internet and didn't come across that company. Its nice to have two instruments in one guage. Price is more than the autometer but not that bad since your getting two gauges in one.

Originally posted by b4black
How about putting a cheap check valve and vent button just before the gauge? The check valve will hold the max boost until vented.

Autometer has a pressure check valve kit to do justwhat you said. Don't remember the part # but the costs is ~$47.

I installed a regular tire pressure gauge with the hold feature. Fit it into an Autometer cup. Cost was 14.00 from Summit.