authentic gn

drd21968

can anyone tell me how to tell if a 87 gn could be a fake.it has the car fax with it that states regal/grand national.it has no emblems on it and the front bumper around headlight is not blacked out.its on ebay if anyone can take a look.goes off tonight its in ill.regards :confused:

can anyone tell me how to tell if a 87 gn could be a fake.it has the car fax with it that states regal/grand national.it has no emblems on it and the front bumper around headlight is not blacked out.its on ebay if anyone can take a look.goes off tonight its in ill.regards :confused:

If its the one in Palatine Il it looks pretty nice. lot of people remove the emblems. the headlight bezels are faded. with 47k I dont know why unless it was a southern car which would be a big plus because of no rust. I didnt have to paint mine till 100k. I wonder what the reserve is.

thanks, i dont know a lot about the gn.i have wanted one for a while.i have a zr1 as well .the zr1 and gn owners meet at bowling green for drag races.nice to show up at that event with one of each.:biggrin:

You need the RPO codes off the trunk sticker to see it it's a fake.

If that sticker is missing the codes from the cowl tag under the wiper can help.

Close up pictures of each would be the determining factor.

You need the RPO codes off the trunk sticker to see it it's a fake.

If that sticker is missing the codes from the cowl tag under the wiper can help.

Close up pictures of each would be the determining factor.

thanks, i passed on this one,im on another already.:cool: