AustinIBEW145 and his homey's made a song about his hometown hood!

you are making us look like this! hope your happy
YouTube - Just 2 Guyz

Holy cow thats the funniest freaking thing I've ever seen in my life! Just so happens I'm wearing thse same swimming trunk right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!! Oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Attachments

• P6240003.jpg
    P6240003.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 172
We really need Phillip to add into this post! That would be awesome!:biggrin:

No AwwwToe.....MO....BEEEL! Now just dont say the AwwwwToe part! Man that dude was a trooper! Wish we would have got his email addy!

We really need Phillip to add into this post! That would be awesome!:biggrin:

No AwwwToe.....MO....BEEEL! Now just dont say the AwwwwToe part! Man that dude was a trooper! Wish we would have got his email addy!

That guy was MESSED UP! When he got drunk he sure opened up. That night was hilarious

jeremy!!! i swear! you crack me up! sometimes i think your more wacked than i am.
if i had the time, i'd photoshop a big boat anchor like this one on your chest and gut!:D lmao! or maybe a big pink flamingo

hey can you fill prasad in on the 2 standard bore blocks coming his way this sat? i forgot his screen name

jeremy!!! i swear! you crack me up! sometimes i think your more wacked than i am.
if i had the time, i'd photoshop a big boat anchor like this one on your chest and gut!:D lmao! or maybe a big pink flamingo

hey can you fill prasad in on the 2 standard bore blocks coming his way this sat? i forgot his screen name

Just think if we lived closer to each other! We'd take over the world! Hey I just called Prasad LMNOP and he said he'll call you tomorrow!;)

speaking of taking over the world

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzZmU0aGmcc&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

That guy was MESSED UP! When he got drunk he sure opened up. That night was hilarious

Dude...who are you referring to.......Me, Austin, Jeremy, or Phillip?????:biggrin: I think Austin was a close second to Phillip......I think he owes Jesse dinner and a movie......:eek:

Well, Austin's new nickname is now officially BUTTERFINGER. Details will follow as soon as I can get this audio out of my phone. I have proof that Austin likes finger in the butt! :biggrin:

Uh....you guys ARE nuts.

usetaboost told me that I should come over here and take a look.....now I fear I have seen things that cannot be unseen.

I shall cleanse myself in beer this evening and continue the journey through the infamous "Midwest section" of TB.com