Audiobahn pro pressure sub??

johnjj728

I just bought a 12" AW1200Q subwoofer, haven't installed it yet but the craftsmanship is pretty dang impressive. Fit & finish for all of the components is top notch & the chromed basket is almost too pretty to hide in a box.

I've heard several systems using this sub and I was impressed with the depth & clarity from this speaker. Lows hit HARD and deep, yet it was still very sharp & clear through the entire "low" range, not a sign of muddiness at all. Try a search on ebay, I got a smoking hot deal from a guy there.

A 10" should work fine for ya & is what I normally run, just let myself get a little carried away when I saw how cheap the 12" could be gotten for. :)

I ran a 10" Cerwin Vega Vega series sub in a Q-logic box for quite a while (got stolen) & I was VERY happy with it. The box was too big for the rear shelf but sat nicely in the floor of the trunk and wasn't TOO obtrusive sitting there. A 10" will work better for punk/rock/blues/alt so if you listen to a lot of rap or techno I'd stick with a 12".

Doug C.

I bought one for my younger brothers car, and i made the box myself. It hit hard and tight, i was going to keep it for myself. It was the 12" one, but it requires a little less air space compared to the subs i use in my cars. I made the box for 1 cubic foot of airspace, 12" x 12" x 12". That would make it 13.5" high, and i think that would fit on the trunk deck, between the deck speakers as well. I will get some pics of my rear trunk set up as well.

Scott