audi TT quattro fairly modded

mista808

my friend and i were heading to a car cruise. on the highway i was in front and he was behind me (long stretch of road). i put out my hand holding up a 1 ( here in hawaii, we call this "1 time" meaning give it all you got), i reach down to change the scanmaster settings to mph, then when i look up in the rear view he was gone, looked to my left and he was flying by. as he made one car length in front of my i floor it, i car hear the alcohol spraying, turbo spooling and all i see is the speedo drop pass 85. by this time he is about 7-8 cars in front of my, and im just slowly creeping up on him. as we were running out of road, i was less than a car length away from him. he lets me go out in front to lead. then when we get to where we were going. tell asks me if i knew how fast we were going. i tell him i didnt even have a chance to look at the scanmaster mph. then he says we were touching 140mph. i told him i wouldnt doubt it cuz the speed gov is set for 135-140mph. then he tells me as we were cruisin it after the race as i pulled out in front, all he could smell is good oul rubbing alcohol. so you tell me who won? by the way he has 16000miles, KO4 turbo, chip, and BOV. the GN, well over 130,000miles on the stock engine and minor engine mods.

Man! you going break that car! haha :D Get your own GN to abuse. :eek: Next thing you know you're going to post that you spun a bearing and you have to fix it before the owner comes back from overseas. :p