ATTN VENDORS- Check this out!

GNut

I just wanted to give a quick shout out to all the Vendors that utilize this board about a guy that can offer you something very cool and unique for your business. A couple of weeks ago I saw a post showing a hand made clock that this guy was offering up for sale. It was a beautiful solid wood "Turbo Six" symbol and it sold on Ebay for a lot less than it should have. On a whim I contacted him and asked if he could come up with a similar item only using my company logo. The result is nothing less than awesome! I sent him a simple .jpg image of my logo and he turned it into something I'll treasure long after my business is dead and buried!
Hand crafted with attention to detail and quality is something you don't see a lot of anymore so I just had to share it with you and offer James my thanks and gratitude right here where I found him.
To all of you that may want to contract James for a similar item regarding your businesses, he comes highly recommended!

Thanks again James!!

Tom Houser
Performance Instruments
www.gnxdash.com

CHECKIT OUT HERE!
http://www.gnxdash.com/PI Clock.jpg
24" long 9.5" high

:eek: That clock is amazing. How long did it take for him to make it. Looks like hes got talent and this could bring in some serious money. I saw that turbo six clock, how could i get one of those.

It took him just two weeks and he worked on it during the Christmas Holiday so.... I dunno I guess it would depend on what you wanted. I've let James know about this post so I'll let him chime in with contact info.. It's a "part time" hobby of his and his schedule may or may not be full. Just to keep the "Tire Kickers" down to a minimum I'll let you know up front that his talents don't come cheap! That solid wood clock that sold on Ebay was somebody's lucky day!!! All I know is his work is top notch and there are a lot of compant logo's that would look great hanging on a wall somewhere!

TH

First I would like to say thanks Tom for your business and the compliments on my work. I do take a lot of pride in my work and always appreciate someone bragging on it.

I have a very small business where I design and make signs, custom decals and specialty logos. I specialize in anything that is rare or different. I like creating things for the guys with the rare vehicles because there is so little that is offered to them in the lines of specialty artwork.

The price of these clocks will depend on the size, design, and degree of difficulty. I can make them in any type design that you could imagine. If anyone is interested I can be contacted by e-mail at r1speedfreak@hotmail.com

Thanks again Tom at Performance Instruments for helping me to get my work advertised!

God bless,
James Carter