ATTN TSM Racers

Nice payout! But the TSM Point Series doesn't participate in 1/8 mile racing.

Really!! Anyone of you TSM guys got a time ticket that doesnt have a 660' time on it and most likely a MPH on it ??? Mine always do and and I dont even have to ask.:eek: OK back in my hole!!! Mike:cool:

Tsm

Nice payout! But the TSM Point Series doesn't participate in 1/8 mile racing.
Scott I thought I heard through the grapevine that you were not in charge of the TSM anymore or that you stepped down. I'm not trying to be mean or rude but that is just what I heard and read if i'm wrong please explain.

Iv'e also seen posts about looking for someone who was in charge of the TSM points series. I don't know what has happened or much other than what I read on this but from what has already been posted it kind of looks like the TSM point series is a little out of sorts and un-organized?

Just my thoughts- Wouldn't it be Better to have another venue with a nice $1,500 pay out to add to the Series? It's not like these guy's are making money traveling to these events! Just think MORE would be BETTER..

PS: One more thing always mentioned is the "PLUG", someone needs to come up with something better than this "PLUG" idea! This seemed to be a pain / mystery ever since it was introduced. There has to be a better solution for this.

My .02

SW.

Scott I thought I heard through the grapevine that you were not in charge of the TSM anymore or that you stepped down. I'm not trying to be mean or rude but that is just what I heard and read if i'm wrong please explain.
When Jack Cotton was brought in as a TSM RRA at Bowling Green this year, everyone thought I had been ousted. However, Jack was just there to replace Lonnie as my co-RRA. Unfortunately, Jack said to me after the event at BG that he was never doing this again; fortunately, I am still doing it. :)

Iv'e also seen posts about looking for someone who was in charge of the TSM points series. I don't know what has happened or much other than what I read on this but from what has already been posted it kind of looks like the TSM point series is a little out of sorts and un-organized?
Perhaps you read this - http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/tso-rules-regulations/292385-whos-running-tso-year.html? Wrong Point Series. As far as I am concerned, TSM is a well run series with the racers making the rules - not a club and not a vendor "with an agenda."

Just my thoughts- Wouldn't it be Better to have another venue with a nice $1,500 pay out to add to the Series?
Yep, and I have posed the question (via a poll) to the TSM racers in another thread.

One more thing always mentioned is the "PLUG", someone needs to come up with something better than this "PLUG" idea! This seemed to be a pain / mystery ever since it was introduced. There has to be a better solution for this.
Naw. Anyone that has run TSM or TSO (or watched Peer Tech of these classes) knows what the plug is and how it works. It is definitely not rocket science. The better, more accurate test would be to pull the compressor housing off and measure the diameter of the exducer and the inducer - and I have the "tools" to do that too. Problem is, it is a PITA to do so And since the TSM guys are so easy going, we have historically be complacent with the use of the Plug. I believe I have even posted pictures of the plug on this forum before...or maybe it was on T6P.com.

I trust I have addressed your concerns.

If the Lonnie that you are talking about is Lonnie Diers then he will be here in March.

If the Lonnie that you are talking about is Lonnie Diers then he will be here in March.

Yes, Lonnie Diers worked with me to get the TSM Point Series started. He stepped down from his duties as co-director of the series last year so as to not be seen as a vendor trying to sway things to benefit his business. Not to mention the additional benefit of not having to field so many calls about TSM :wink:

Can other's open this link??? For some reason now I cannot. When I try it says I do not have permission to.

Thanks, Kip

That thread has been removed as all info has been moved to the new forum!

Kip, PM me if you want to talk...