Attn: Craig Smith....question

LinearX

Hippie
Hey, Craig. I've got a friend with a Viper and we've been kind of wondering if any of the F.A.S.T. systems will support the odd-fire setup of the V10 in the Viper? He's added a blower to the car and is kind of looking at some aftermarket engine management. Any clue if it would work?

We don't have anything for a Viper. I don't currently have anything that will run a 10 cylinder engine, and the odd-fire part adds another interesting twist as well. At this point we simply don't have enough of a demand for either to justify the engineering required to control it.

Thanks for checking though. Sorry I don't have anything for you. :(

Originally posted by Craig Smith
We don't have anything for a Viper. I don't currently have anything that will run a 10 cylinder engine, and the odd-fire part adds another interesting twist as well. At this point we simply don't have enough of a demand for either to justify the engineering required to control it.

Thanks for checking though. Sorry I don't have anything for you. :(

Oh, that's cool. We had just gotten into a conversation as to how these guys were taking control of the engine with blowers and turbos. We couldn't figure out if they were using some sort of piggy back device or if they were using a complete aftermarket system. I figured you'd be the best person to ask, and you proved me right. :)

Thanks for the help.

hello,
Try to contact IDA Performance in NJ, they used their piggyback setup to control a boosted Viper ... their number is 732 591 1245, speak to Rob.

Greg