Att. All 20" Haters, This Is For You

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know why theres so much debate here. Clearly the stock 86 T-Type wheels look the best except maybe weld draglites :cool:

Wow, this is an untollerant, and very defensive bunch here....Relax, its just wheels...ON SOMEONE ELSES CAR.
Are 20"s too big?
Are 15" too small?
Is 1/4 mile the only test for a car?
Why have a car that cant turn at high speeds too?
Is a car driven on 20" more of a car than a trailered one on slicks?
Blah blah blah.....
Decide for yourself, and just enjoy the variety. If we all had the same set up, no one would have fun....but some ppl would still find a way to gripe.

"hate hate hate hate" -Buck Nasty (From Chappleles Shows player haters ball skit.)
GC

GregInAtl said:
Wow, this is an untollerant, and very defensive bunch here....Relax, its just wheels...ON SOMEONE ELSES CAR.
Are 20"s too big?
Are 15" too small?
Is 1/4 mile the only test for a car?
Why have a car that cant turn at high speeds too?
Is a car driven on 20" more of a car than a trailered one on slicks?
Blah blah blah.....
Decide for yourself, and just enjoy the variety. If we all had the same set up, no one would have fun....but some ppl would still find a way to gripe.

"hate hate hate hate" -Buck Nasty (From Chappleles Shows player haters ball skit.)
GC

Very well said, Greg.
Variety at least gives you a chance to see what these cars look like from other's perspectives.

Relax

I was just talking $hit

You guys don't know it but i'm a drag racer. You guys will see me at erwindale with m/t drag radials on my stock wheels. Those 20's aren't welded on.

As soon as my car gets out the bodyshop
i'm going to get the motor done.

I use to race a white mustang coupe with a driver side novi 2000 in compton at the street races.

So don't take me talking $hit so serious.

Pease

Where's erwindale? I've only gone to the track in Irwindale.......and I've never seen your GN out there, unless youre that dude that gets work done by Sod.....

gnjay said:
I was just talking $hit

You guys don't know it but i'm a drag racer. You guys will see me at erwindale with m/t drag radials on my stock wheels. Those 20's aren't welded on.

As soon as my car gets out the bodyshop
i'm going to get the motor done.

I use to race a white mustang coupe with a driver side novi 2000 in compton at the street races.

So don't take me talking $hit so serious.

Pease

I saw your car at Bob's when I was picking up my newly painted bumper filers. Looking good buddy.

marred4life said:
weres erwindale, and not thanks ill pass on the PEASE :biggrin:

Please do not try and correct me when you can't spell or use proper grammar.

And yes you are correct, I meant Irwindale.

And no I won't let Sod,Archie, or Lou work on my car.

So I guess your a drag racer, and you do your own work.....GNjay; the drag racer. And I think Marred4Life mispelled every word in his sentence on purpose, kind of like how you do on accident.....

gnjay said:
Please do not try and correct me when you can't spell or use proper grammar.

And yes you are correct, I meant Irwindale.

And no I won't let Sod,Archie, or Lou work on my car.

im sorry for messing with your eye site, maybe next tiem ill geet itt righht, GNGAY THE FAKEST, as for as not letting sod or any other turbo buick expert touch your car thats bull, i do all my own work but i still turn to the veterans for some advise. but thats just meeeee :biggrin:

gnjay said:
I knew some of you would come out sooner or later. You haters don't even realize that by hating on someone you are actually giving them their props "respect". You haters just let me know my car is headed in the right direction.

My car will have all areas covered. LOOKS,BEAT,and HEAT (BEAT aka SOUNDS)
(HEAT aka POWER)

It all comes down to this: if people aren't hating on you then you aren't doing it right. Samples:
#5 Why would you spend all that money on a paint job. People are just going to scratch it.
#4 Why would you have a ten sec car? Your going to need a roll cage now.
#3 My friend had 20's and he messed up his trans.
#2 With music like that you can hurt your ears.
And the #1 hater move is, WITH A CAR LIKE THAT PEOPLE ARE JUST GOING TO STEAL IT.

Haters are a joke :biggrin: :D :D :D

its a shame that you own a TR, with an ego this big you put us all to shame,your biggest achievment in life is probably just owning a REGAL, so whos the joke NOW :eek:

I have let Lou work on my car and i'll just say we did not get along.

As for Sod and Archie, they both act like little girls.

So i'm doing the next best thing, i'm taking my car out of state.

As for you M.R.forlife, i'll see you at the track. Let me know when your ready. 310 986 9401 and don't block your number. I don't answer blocked #'s

p.s. you can call 2 hboost

gnjay said:
I have let Lou work on my car and i'll just say we did not get along.

As for Sod and Archie, they both act like little girls.

So i'm doing the next best thing, i'm taking my car out of state.

As for you M.R.forlife, i'll see you at the track. Let me know when your ready. 310 986 9401 and don't block your number. I don't answer blocked #'s

p.s. you can call 2 hboost

wow SOD and ARCHIE are lil girls now, these guys build some fast turbo regals here in SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA and your talking smack about them, i dont think your pockets are deep enough to afford these guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.