ATR-Style SS Headers (SOLD) and Cruise Control Servo, Cable and Hose (SOLD)

Dlynch1130

Accept Paypal and money orders. Paypal address is dlynch@outdrs.net

ATR-Style SS Headers – I do not know the maker of these of these headers. They are stainless steel with thick walled pipes and thick flanges. All of the bolt holes have been adjusted to have the headers properly fit on the engine. (These were mounted to TA Performance SE headers on an engine already installed on an ’86 Regal and adjusted as required.) Comes with two washers and one v-band clamp. SOLD
ATR Style SS Headers #1.JPG ATR Style SS Headers #2.JPG ATR Style SS Headers #3.JPG ATR Style SS Headers #4.JPG ATR Style SS Headers #5.JPG

Cruise Control Servo, Cable and Hose – Removed from a 1986 Regal. Was working properly when removed. SOLD

Cruise Control #2.JPG Cruise Control #1.JPG Cruise Control #4.JPG Cruise Control #3.JPG

Last edited:
Accept Paypal and money orders. Paypal address is dlynch@outdrs.net

ATR-Style SS Headers – I do not know the maker of these of these headers. They are stainless steel with thick walled pipes and thick flanges. All of the bolt holes have been adjusted to have the headers properly fit on the engine. (These were mounted to TA Performance SE headers on an engine already installed on an ’86 Regal and adjusted as required.) Comes with two washers and one v-band clamp. $300 OBO. Shipping is extra
View attachment 288201 View attachment 288202 View attachment 288203 View attachment 288204 View attachment 288205

Cruise Control Servo, Cable and Hose – Removed from a 1986 Regal. Was working properly when removed. $50 OBO Shipping included
View attachment 288213 View attachment 288214 View attachment 288215 View attachment 288216

I'll take the headers