ATR stage 2 headers for sale

BLACK MAGIC RACING

formerly turbo_canuck
I have a set of atr stage 2 stainless 4 bolt headers for sale. pass. (turbo side) header has o2 and egt bungs in it (both plugged) and needs a wastegate flange welded in, just has a short section of tubing where the wg flange was, i had to cut it off for my new headers. asking $800 shipped.

What's the over all condition of these headers? How used are they? Do you have a downpipe also or is the price for just the headers and crossover pipe?

THX

Neal

grandnational10, i'd give u my number,but u dont even know what it look like!! :p J/K... I'd probably go 750 plus shipping, i'll get a quote tomorrow if you pm me your zip. Neal, Price is for headers and crossover only, They're in good shape, except for the missing wastegate flange. I used them for about 1/2 a season, they were pretty new looking when i got them. I've seen these headers go for $1000- 1200 on here not too long ago, and they've been long since discontinued, for obvious reasons.

Stage II Headers

So what about the headers? I did not get an EMail or response on the shipping costs and final price.

Stage II Headers

turbo_canuck said:
Sorry Gene, i sent an email, but i guess you didn't get it. I'll go 775 shipped, and if shipping is more than the $25, i'll cover it. My email is grand_national87@hotmail.com , I take paypal if you cover the 3% fee, or you can mail payment.

Payment is in mail. You should get it in about 5 days according to the post office oersonnel.

Thanks Gene