ATR headers, RJC head gasket, misc parts

nastynavy

I have a used set of old ATR stainless headers that I am looking to sell. I just had the flange straightened out and the brace re-welded but they need a few cracks welded up. I don't have a welder so for me it is just becoming a hassle so these should go to someone who has the ability or friends that can do the welding for them. They fit great even with my girdle and RJC oil pan and ATR down pipe and don't hit anything. I have the RJC crossover pipe gaskets that come with it as well to seal the crossover. $425 shipped

RJC head gasket setup. I have the roller, sealer, and stainless gaskets and they are brand new. I took them out of the original package but they were never used. My builder wanted to use the cometic gaskets so I went that route. New they are $139 plus shipping. I will ship for $130.

20' of -8 stainless fuel line brand new. $85 shipped

2 3/4" downpipe that bolts to the stock location. I have a ported elbow that goes with it as well. We used this on my dad's car it it worked great he just went to a 3" pipe finally. $100

I have 6 extra t type wheels. They are all in great shape. 1 is drilled for slicks but the other 5 are not.

Cruise control actuator $40 shipped

Black leather bucket seats in great condition for a hot rod or street car interior conversion. Drivers seat is power. Very comfortable and great bolstering for keeping you "in" the seat. $300

I am looking to sell but also might be interested in a trade for a 30 spline posi and Moser axles. I might have some more parts that will be listed in the next few days as well. You can email me at nastynotch92@yahoo.com or call me at 765-474-7755.

Thanks,

I have a used set of old ATR stainless headers that I am looking to sell. I just had the flange straightened out and the brace re-welded but they need a few cracks welded up. I don't have a welder so for me it is just becoming a hassle so these should go to someone who has the ability or friends that can do the welding for them. They fit great even with my girdle and RJC oil pan and ATR down pipe and don't hit anything. I have the RJC crossover pipe gaskets that come with it as well to seal the crossover. $425 shipped

Thanks,

interested in header can you post pics of cracks

Thanks

I will try to get them tomorrow and get some pics. I will post them up when I get them back. The cracks are probably not going to show up well on the pics as they are very small. I will do my best.

PM returned.

Dave send me your email address and I will send you the pics. The cracks are down by the collector area on both sides. I took quite a few high res pics and I will send them to your email. If you don't want to post it just send me an email to nastynotch92@yahoo.com and I will reply.

Thanks,

1badassGN sorry I missed your post. I will get some pics and post them tomorrow. The wheels are in goood condition they just need cleaned up and tires mounted. I just have a couple extra sets and I don't need them. I will ship them. $75 shipped each.

The -8 fuel line is sold.