ATR Exhaust Question

BradWE4

I just bolted mine up and it is one very tight fit. The main pipe that runs from the cat to the "over the axle pipe" rubs where the two join. It is as if the main pipe it too short or the over the axle pipe it not bent enough. Car vibrates like crazy at idle and is quite annoying. Is this normal if not I would really like to know how to fix it if anyone has had a similar problem.

Mine does not vibrate at all, fits pretty nice. I also had to adjust it near the cat because my dump was scraping on bumps. That is the only problem I have had. Sounds like yours might be manufactured wrong..
~Murt

My ATR exhaust fits great also...I had some trouble with the ATR stock size Downpipe hitting the frame on occasion...But I took care of that when I welded in my global west subframes,I cut a few inches off the downpipe to clear the subframe.

I like the sound of the ATR while accelerating,But when you let off,especially while just revving in park,It has a horrible ricer type Rap to it..:p

ya it's on, I even had to have someone pull on the main pipe while I was attaching the rest of the system just to get it on the car. It really is pulled snug up against the back of the passenger seats, dosen't rattle so tight it can't, it carrys the engine vibrations into the body.:mad: