ATR 3" cross flow exhaust used

What you did is advertise something for a price and then after seeing the number of people interested you changed the price after I clearly had agreed to buy it as long as it wasn't damaged. Just a dick move in my opinion but it's clear nobody cares. It's cool there is this thing called karma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scot said no thank you So 2nd in line. For Shipping I will take it apart and use two boxes so its not heavy. 575 $ shipped pay pal as gift please suprarr@yahoo.com Business address may be a little cheaper Or I can do Fastenal too.

What you did is advertise something for a price and then after seeing the number of people interested you changed the price after I clearly had agreed to buy it as long as it wasn't damaged. Just a dick move in my opinion but it's clear nobody cares. It's cool there is this thing called karma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live by karma SIR I see nothing wrong with asking fair price and please read all posts . No dick move here.

I live by karma SIR I see nothing wrong with asking fair price and please read all posts . No dick move here.
lol I can't believe this is still available. One of the nicest things atr built. I sold mine for 650.00

lol I can't believe this is still available. One of the nicest things atr built. I sold mine for 650.00

I can't believe people pay that much for a 10 plus year old exhaust system with crappy mufflers. For a few more $ go with a RJC unit. Way better sound in my opinion.

I can't believe people pay that much for a 10 plus year old exhaust system with crappy MUFFLER. For a few more $ go with a RJC unit. Way better sound in my opinion.

Fixed that for and I paid $650 for a used one for my grey car, best exhaust system for these cars