ATR 2.5" SS Downpipe

Bandit395

image.jpeg
Looking to sell an ATR 2.5" stainless downpipe that is designed to bolt in as a stock replacement. Hard to find piece for those looking to maintain a stock appearance and also improve exhaust/turbo flow. This unit is 2.5" throughout. Also includes a 2.5" to 3" transition piece to attach to your 3" test pipe. This piece bolts to your stock or ported exhaust elbow. A very nice pipe from a once great vendor. This photo is not the actual pipe I have as it is still in the attic, but a photo from gnttype.org which compares the ATR pipe to a stock unit. Can send pics to interested parties once I dig it out. It is in very good shape and still has a great stainless color to it.
Asking $300 which includes shipping, and $275 for local pickup in the West Palm Beach, Fl. Area.

I will take it.So excuse my ignorance. Fairly new to the game. I have a low mileage GN that I want to pretty up but maintain as stock as I can. Will this fit my original in molested GN? 87

I have one on my car I’m glad I got mine about 5 yrs ago for under $50! The ATR 2-1/2” pipe fits perfect. Only question from the picture do you have the flange to bolt it to the turbo elbow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keith, any pics? Yeah that was my next question. Do you have the flanges? But wanted to see the pics before I asked. But again once I see the pics I will make the decision to buy it from you. So first in line.

Sorry for the delay, I never got an email notification that there were replies to this. I usually get an email hit on replies. Send me an email to cluster97@aol.com with Downpipe as the subject and I will send pics.

And yes I am 99% sure it has the flange on it still but I still have to dig it out and double check. One more thing, this would be a great reproduction project for any of the vendors as I believe the 2.5" pipe is a great option for those looking to maintain a stock appearance. Is TRcustomparts still operational as I can't seem to pull up their page.

I will try and get it out of the attic tonight and get pics up by tomorrow. Cyrus 1st and Deez 2nd.

no sir. All is good DEEZ, ill let you know if I pass and pm you. Bandit just sent you an e-mail.