Anyone with track times running PTS 9.5 NLU with TE44

BOP4ever

Looking for some combo and track data to compare before dropping a grand on a new converter !

Thanks

There is no reason to. The 9.5 non lock is made for higher HP cars. A single disc vigilante will hold enough for a TE44. Heck my stock converter went 11.3 with a TA49

If the turbo is all in and you have stock heads and the flash is rpm is over 4400 then you can definitely benefit from a converter swap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes dusty told me it was more I needed, but I hate our growing parts. Cost more long term.
My little NLU redneck unit ain't bad love just driving but I thinks it's not coupling tight on top end really.

ive got an 18blade dusty 9.5NL 200-4r on my 87x but i havent had a chance for any track times since bolting it in , it drove nice and would spin street tires at almost any use of throttle

wish i could tell you how it would do at track , the combo is (was) there ... TA49 .82 garret , razor alky , 212/212 roller , ported irons , ported intake , pte plenum 65 accufab , pte FMIC , TA headers , 3" DP tial 38gate ,MSbc-1 , fast sequential , 75# inj , dbbl pumper -8 AN feed , trans is a dynotech Hipro no billet except servo with a stagerite brake
... but since doing the Xdash and Xrear setup ive been moving toward to a more stockish appearance and replaced TA headers and 3" ext Dp with stock stuff