Anyone with pics of car with GTA wheels?

Bama87GN

I found some gta wheels and want to put some 255/50/16 on rear and 245/50/16 on front. I just want to know what the car will look like. I dont want too much space between the fender and tire. I want it to sit like a GNX. Were the GNXs lowered at all?

Thanks
Bass

GTA Rims

If you look in GNregistry.net. There are a few pictures that show the TTA's. Mine is member No. 105. The car has the exact setup you have stated, 255's and 245"s. Rich

Gamblin...center caps

What center caps are you using - can't tell from pics...you happy with them?

Thanks,
Matt

center caps

The center caps are GN's from Kirbans. I do like them as the black does not stand out against the black mesh wheel. Rich

http://CamaroZ28.Cardomain.com/id/roc87

Go to page 2 and there's a pic of my GN last year with GTA Rims. The "fronts" are on the Rear, and the "Rear" are on the front. In the pic it has 225/60/16's, with 1/4" Spacers on the front. The endlink rubbed the rim (Especially when it had the weights on them). The tires rubbed just a bit when a hard bump would come along because of the belltech drop spindles. After I got 2 other "Fronts" for the front and 245/50/16's all the way around, it rubbed bad up front (didn't rub the endlink anymore though) So I had to trade Wilkinshc for his spindles.

Bass ...ya it has eibach (sp) springs...lowers it about an inch....fronts were 245s...rears were BFG DR's..forget the size...I can check if ya need to know;)

Originally posted by Grumpy
have I a deal for you ;)

Looking to sell?? Man I don't think I could have anything other than a bird of some type. I have passed over quite a nice Pontiac (non-bird) because I could not bring myself to it, but there is something about a nice white Buick.....

Brent

ya I am goin to sell it soon....I have way to many Buicks....gettin tired of them...need somethin new:p