Anyone using Billet Street Lite Race Wheels???

Here is a couple picts of my dads T Type with his new Billet Specialties wheels taken on my cell phone in crappy weather the other day. They just came in from Billet...had been on order since the middle of Dec! The rears 15x8 4.5 back space with Hoosier Quick Time Pros 28x10. Front 15x6 3 back space with BF 205/70s for the street since the car is driven to the track.

I have added dust covers on the front and back...not sure Im gonna stick with them or take them off. Not sure if I like not being able to see through the wheel...at least on the rears anyway. What do you guys think??

Car was out once last year and posted a 10.61@129 on et streets, full exhaust and the a/c still blows cold:D Hope the new wheels will make it faster:biggrin:

Attachments

• Dadswheels.jpg
    Dadswheels.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 948
  • Dadswheels2.jpg
    Dadswheels2.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 951
Center cap

How did you get the center caps on the fronts. mine are a 1/2" too shallow?

Attachments

• Street car  Billet wheels.jpg
    Street car Billet wheels.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 915
I think your dads T looks bad ass. I really like those wheels, and the tires fill up the wheel wells nicely, both front and rear. I guess I gotta get off my checkbook and order me a set :D

Thanks at7we2 dont think you will be disapointed if you do.

XXQUICK6XX must be something to do with the width of your fronts. I see you said you got the 15x3 1/2s and these are the 15x6 inch width version. I had to wait on these a month longer than the rears...maybe something they knew they had to correct before they let any more out.

Heavy D thanks for the compliment! He will appreciate it!;) He really likes the new look over his Welds pro stars. I was told by the sales guy at Summit that the price on these were going up soon...$230-$240 was an into price to see how much interest they were gonna get so you might want to pull the trigger sooner than later. As far as the tires they are a true 28 inch tall by 10 and the 205/70 measures 27 inch tall to help off set the 2 inch taller rear height.

Any other questions feel free to ask guys.

Here is a couple picts of my dads T Type with his new Billet Specialties wheels taken on my cell phone in crappy weather the other day. They just came in from Billet...had been on order since the middle of Dec! The rears 15x8 4.5 back space with Hoosier Quick Time Pros 28x10. Front 15x6 3 back space with BF 205/70s for the street since the car is driven to the track.

I have added dust covers on the front and back...not sure Im gonna stick with them or take them off. Not sure if I like not being able to see through the wheel...at least on the rears anyway. What do you guys think??

Car was out once last year and posted a 10.61@129 on et streets, full exhaust and the a/c still blows cold:D Hope the new wheels will make it faster:biggrin:

Your Dads Car looks very Nice with these Wheels. You are saying Front 15x6 3 back space I see the 15x6 3 1/2 listed in Jegs. On the 15x8s 4.5 how much spacer did you use. One the 28x10 Quick Time Pros. All i see in Jegs is the
28x11.5-15 Quick Time Pros. I wanted to see if you could Clear this up for me
Did order those wheels right from Billet my they could bulid some wheels with some custom BackSpacing.
Again Car looks grate with those Wheels

Your Dads Car looks very Nice with these Wheels. You are saying Front 15x6 3 back space I see the 15x6 3 1/2 listed in Jegs. On the 15x8s 4.5 how much spacer did you use. One the 28x10 Quick Time Pros. All i see in Jegs is the
Did order those wheels right from Billet my they could bulid some wheels with some custom BackSpacing.

well the billet ones are solid right??? pro stars are 2 piece.. hmmmmm maybe I got some China crap in my old pro stars :p I really like the looks of the billet wheel .. may dress up the car some :rolleyes: :biggrin:
\

Grumpy going for some bling?? What is the world coming to??:biggrin: :biggrin:

\

Grumpy going for some bling?? What is the world coming to??:biggrin: :biggrin:

for the Mazda NOT a Buick .. would rather have stock type rims but after doin an 8.8 Ford rear and I want to run 275/60/15s MT's I need a HUGE backspace so it won't look like "bronko billy" :p ...ummm I don't even own a Buick anymore :eek: :biggrin: wheels I can live with ... engine compartment a chrome glob IS NOT ME :p

Thanks Jeff. The fronts are the 15x6 with the 3 1/2 bs. That is the only way they are offered. I am using a 5/16 spacer on the rear. The Hoosier Quick Times Pros are the 28x11.5-15s. They measure a true 10.5 tread/road contact. I ordered these from Summit Racing. It took 3 months to get all four of them...I couldnt imagine how long it would take if they would accept custom jobs. I never had any luck in the past or heard of anybody with any luck having the larger companys do custom orders.

Sorry for not given the exacts on the specs...I just generalized real fast when I made that post. Picts are even off my cell phone...lol:D

Hey dull alum spray paint can fix that :D

we changed the chrome MAF pipe to a blk one and a polished turbo to a "alum" colored and the car went from a 10.10 to a 9.94 !!! SOOOO you know the chrome stuff slows ya down :p :biggrin:

Those look great. They look like my Bogarts with more shine. Sweet!

Can I get these powdercoated clear? These wheels scratch really easy, even protected by some Swissvax....