Anyone using Billet Street Lite Race Wheels???

I just installed some "Street Lites" on my GN...15"x7" fronts and 15"x10" rears...I posted a few pics in a thread not too far back entitled" Which wheel to choose...opinions please"...on page2, post #67...

Claude. ;)

Come one guys! all these posts and still no pictures of these wheels on a Buick???? :biggrin:

Here you go...I'm sorry about the pics not being better...but right now, there's no engine in the car obviously, the car being parked in my garage, I can't get far enough from it to take better ones...:redface:

Claude. :smile:

I have these wheels on my 67 RS Camaro. 15x3 front 15x10 rear. These are really nice wheels, too bad i don't have any pics to post right now:frown:

A couple more...

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 884
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 699
Does anyone know what the correct length shank lugs would be for these wheels with stock wheel studs?

anyone notice the "17" Street Lite wheels are not SFI Certified." wonder what gives:confused: 15"s are SFI Certified

Check One of jegs new mags and you will see billet specialties street lite lugs in the back. They have them in open or closed end and I think there pretty new. They look good, just put them on the front the other day. 12mm with 1/2" shank worked right for me and I've got stock studs