Anyone see this?

When I walk into a dealership and see 'er on the salesfloor, then I'll believe it. BTW the link didn't work for me.

I dont know what is funnier. The GN rumor or reading the threads over on that board. I'm 100% Buick but those guys make me laugh with their"GTO is a failure" and "cookie cutter car" comments. Go over to www.gm.com and read through the press releases in the media section. I'll save you the time. GM has what it calls "The Performance Division" now and includes everything,not just the Chevys. Buick and GMC are not in this performance division, and will never be according to people who make the decissions at GM. And I seriouslly doubt they ever will in the future. I'll believe it when I see them on the showroom too.

It's unfortunate that GM kills an entire division like that. Hmm, let's get Tiger Woods to ask GM for a sporty modern day GM. Think it'll work? :D

Here's the pic from the other site. I like the one from Popular Hotrodding better, - the chrome.

Attachments

• 2007 Buick GNX.jpg
    2007 Buick GNX.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 135
  • '08 GNX.jpg
    '08 GNX.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 157
The 2007 looks more like a rebadged GTO. Decently aggressive/ok.

The 2008 looks more like the rear end on the Scion Tc (or Saturn)(blah)/the hood of the L-88? Corvette(blah)/the C-pillar of an Impala SS(not bad)/the hoodline of a BMW(nice)/the front lower body FX of an Import (blah)...

Can't they come up with something decent? Yeck, have Foose or Hau Thai-Tang help us.

We'll i'm across the internation date line so its APRIL 1st here so thats what i'm calling its got to be april fools.

I think both cars look like crap. And i hope that they do not come out with one anytime soon because they will not do it justice. It will have a crappy look and it wont be the same.

I simply hope GM leaves the name at rest. With the way they are doing now, if they make it, it will be a clusterf@#k! :mad:

If it was true....

If it was true I think we would have seen the car in question as a concept car at the recent auto shows to get a feeler for the market.---smells like an April fools joke to me.

Big spoof fellas!! It was reported in last addition of GS news letter. Good friends with a GM guy and he said some one did some digatal upgrades on a GTO.This car is a no go. Also the Camaro is dead in the water.If you havent seen that your not missing much.

GM said there was not enough intrest and it will coast to much to change the dies on assembly line. To many plants closing.