Anyone running Borgart wheels

clean86

Just wanted to knoww if anyone was running Bogart wheels on there cars. I know they will custom make about any size and BS and weigh very little. Just woundering.

BOGART??

I think U best call them B4 U spend ALOT of $$.. Don't think they are street legal..:eek: :eek: Side loading specs are not what U want in a street driven wheel...
BTW, They also make the Monocoque wheels.. not S/L either..

Thx for the reply Chuck. I knoe that they arn't real street friendly but I have seen them on the street. And the set I had on my old car weighed a couple pounds less than the Pro Strars I was replacing . I know they make a Billet version that arn't to light but their race wheels I thought were.

reply to clean86...Monocoque wheels...

clean86, I'm using Monocoques for racing but not for street use. They're the lightest racing wheels avalaible though...( I think...) Let me know if you want to see a few pics...you can reply here or e-mail me. 'Bye, Claude.

After completing my frame notching i too considered the Bogart rim. The Billet center models are big bux , the only affordable ones are the Drag on fly series. very light but after comparing weights , not by a whole lot. One thing with them you will not see your self coming and going at least not on a buick, on a Mustang....thats a different story.