anyone need headers.....?

1984grandnat

I know this is more for the parts for sale section but...you know how us hotair guys are "special" ;) I have an almost new set of ATR headers for sale right now. Passenger side, driver side and crossover...will sell all for $400 plus shipping.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

do you have any pictures, how many mile about are on them. Do the atr's seal better then the stock headers and crossover. I aways have leaks where the crossover and headers meat.

The headers have only a few thousand miles on them. No dents or cracks. They seal fine, and are a major improvement over the stock pieces. I hadn't really gotten to see the full potential of them, due to using a stock downpipe (which is much too small for my turbo). The stock downpipe is SO small, that I can only build about 14 or 15 psi boost (this is with the W/G completely disconnected). I completely removed the downpipe (temporarily) from the turbo elbow, and presto, my boost shot to 20 before I got out of it! I WOULD just buy the ATR 2 1/2" DP, since I like their products, but I don't wanna chance it, seeing as how Buick vs Ford shootout is coming up quick! No pictures (unless you want a picture of them from the ATR catalog...THAT I can send you...just gotta scan it real quick), let me know. Oh yeah, these things were VERY easy to install also, which is a nice thing!

yea can you scan the picture , ive never seen the atr headers and cross over before , is the cross over s.s to. I really need some headers i dont know how far the ported stock one will take me with my set up.

send it to boost20psi@msn.com

Jared, When and where is this Buick vs. Ford event ?

Also, what you going with now for exhaust after getting rid of these parts?

Justin

Buick vs Ford is scheduled for Oct. 26, at Thunder Valley in Noble, OK. Big event, lots of fun last year, although we were a little short on Ford entries, so alot of the slower Buicks were pitted against quicker Fords.

I am going with the Lee Thompson headers, mostly for the 3" downpipe. I figure I can't go wrong with the LTs, since Lee himself has gone pretty quick recently, hehe.

Actually, my headers are sold....will be posting updates everywhere today...thanks for all the inquiries.

Yea i still want them :D , i really need them this turbo is going to die with the stock ones . It cracks the headers in a new spot every time i put them back on after welding a crack.