anyone need a new harness

Wagondraggin

2nd ugliest car on d site
i found a place that does our harnesses really reasonably go to

www.fuelinjection.com

give them a call they said they'd make me one for 475$. You have to send them yours so they can copy it.. they do really good work and all the connectors are top notch. i had one made for my od camaro it was exactly like i wanted it. If enough people buy one they probably will start stocking them.

good site

thats a good site, thanks for the link. btw, i bet my car is uglier than yours!:D

hehe

hmm..., not bad, not bad. i recently uploaded several more pictures of my car that i was previously embarssed to upload before this thread, but what the heck.

notice the terribly repainted "beaut" that used to be red, complete with bumpers rusted horribly, especially the front one, rotted rockers and quarters, floor pans and trunk with holes in them. Also note the 235/75R15 studded snow tires from a truck on the rear, the lack of a shifter handle (now fixed), and rotting door bottoms on doors that don't like to close. I would include pictures of the underneath of the car....but that would be too graphic to post on this site. let's just say i need a tetanus shot to work under it...:D :eek: project rustinator