Anyone need a GNX turbo shield?

broke1

Banned
Ive got a new repro GNX turbo shiled made by Joe Harrington.I bought this a couple of years ago and never used it as I cannot bring myself to cut the shield up.

$1250 shipped and insured.Get it before ebay;)

Ill put a picture up when it goes on ebay and I get top $$$;)

This was a limited run made a few years back of I think 200??Made off of the ASC blueprints that Joe aqquired.Do a search...

You cannot even buy ANY new turbo sheild for a TR ,much less a GNX sheild.

Was the GNX Turbo cover made out of aluminum or the steel like the factory GN cover? Just think 200 extra GNX turbo covers, you could have 200 extra GNX GN clones out there. Will you post some pix please.:) I am thinking about a GNX turbo cover for my car.
Thanks

The originals were steel with a light cermatic coating on them that tends to wear off it's so thin. I don't know what they did on the repo ones.

GNX Cover

Hi, I to would like to see some pix. Say, Broke 1 could you post a few pix for all to see.
Thank you

For the reproduction ones Joe used silver spray paint. Looking at the top of the shields it is hard to tell a reproduction one from a Factory one but on the underside there is a noticeable difference in the construction. They are all made from steel and if I remember correctly production was much less than 200.

Its wrapped up in storage and if I dig it out for pictures,it will go on ebay.Unless you want to send a non refundable deposit for a pic;)

I dont think anyone could tell the difference when looking at them from the top.I mean it was made off the ASC blueprints....

They are all made from steel and if I remember correctly production was much less than 200.

he would have been crazy to do 200 .. it would take him 20 years to sell all of them :p ... I have the GNX center part of the shield .. there was a lot of work in the original shield !!! :cool: broke...ebay it !!

Hey Broke 1 since you are going to ebay it please post some pix.. I really want to see what the repro GNX looks like.

How can you ask for a deposit that is non refundable? You are asking a pretty price for an item that is unseen. Please unrap the cheese ball so the buyers can view what is being sold. Also post some pix.;) Thanks

How can you ask for a deposit that is non refundable? You are asking a pretty price for an item that is unseen. Please unrap the cheese ball so the buyers can view what is being sold. Also post some pix.;) Thanks

Im pullin your leg;)

A repro sheild looks just like a GNX sheild.The only difference you can tell is the real GNX sheilds have a better weld on the inside.Made to OEM specs.Those in the Buick community that knew Joe Harrington knew he was about quality.

Beware of what???

Ive stated it is a REPRODUCTION sheild.Im not trying to put one over on ANYONE.

thanks

Dear sdteb,

broke1 has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Anyone need a GNX turbo shield? - in the GNX - The fortunate 547 forum of TurboBuick.Com.

This thread is located at:
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/gnx-fortunate-547/224807-anyone-need-gnx-turbo-shield-new-post.html

Here is the message that has just been posted:
Beware of what,the crack baby in your avatar??
andrew why did you delete this first response?
....i was only posting be careful of these shields...
then you call me telling me to f off......
then you send me a rude pm about my baby not being mine....it had nothing to do specifically with you..
i will post the wav file of your call to me...very funny hearing you curse...

Dear sdteb,

broke1 has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Anyone need a GNX turbo shield? - in the GNX - The fortunate 547 forum of TurboBuick.Com.

This thread is located at:
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/gnx-fortunate-547/224807-anyone-need-gnx-turbo-shield-new-post.html

Here is the message that has just been posted:
Beware of what,the crack baby in your avatar??
andrew why did you delete this first response?
....i was only posting be careful of these shields...
then you call me telling me to f off......
then you send me a rude pm about my baby not being mine....it had nothing to do specifically with you..
i will post the wav file of your call to me...very funny hearing you curse...

Dont be an idiot,you accused me of ripping a friend of yours off in your PM.

And yes,I had a problem with you so I picked up the phone and called you,instead of hiding behind a computer like the nerd you are.I said you dont know me,have never had dealings with me,and can ***** off.No denying it on my end.

Ill post up some vids of me and your wife screwing.....very funny to hear her scream:)

Ill bet $$$ youve never even seen one of these sheilds or know anyone who has.....

Then for you to tell me in a PM "youre barking up the wrong tree kid" What a dumb ass.

wow you got me i am really sorry now...

....put the link to the videos on youtube so everyone can see how small your dick is...her screaming was really laughter..

now that you mention it, i just finished the conversation about this with my wife and we will be having a DNA test to determine if it is yours...if so you will be forking out money for childsupport so you better hope it is not yours if you really own an E55 i think i will take it for downpayment on the child support...

you instantly insulted my family (perhaps yours) then deleted it and sent the pm, so i pm'd you about dealings you had with ryan from a post a long time ago...public information here.. get your facts straight ....
nerd is the best you can do... again i am really sorry...

wow you got me i am really sorry now...

....put the link to the videos on youtube so everyone can see how small your dick is...her screaming was really laughter..

now that you mention it, i just finished the conversation about this with my wife and we will be having a DNA test to determine if it is yours...if so you will be forking out money for childsupport so you better hope it is not yours if you really own an E55 i think i will take it for downpayment on the child support...

you instantly insulted my family (perhaps yours) then deleted it and sent the pm, so i pm'd you about dealings you had with ryan from a post a long time ago...public information here.. get your facts straight ....
nerd is the best you can do... again i am really sorry...

At least you got 1 thing right,DNA test.

Why not try the "youre barking up the wrong tree kid" routine?

I damn near spit soda all over my computer when I read that,what an idiot you are.

You insulted me 1st,then I insulted you.If youre gonna throw it out there,be ready to catch it right back.

Why not just admit that your comment "buyer beware" was intended towards me(at least according to your PM it was) OR are you gonna stick with your lie of "I was saying be carful about those sheilds"

So which is it?