Anyone near St. Pete or Clearwater Florida???

We will be there this Saturday for a few weeks of vacation and wanted to check out a few local cruise spots if anyone knows of any decent ones.I think I remember going to a place called Biff Burger a few years back when we were there.

Thanks

RICHIE:

Thanks for the reply.Where exactly is this place located??? If you will be there maybe we can meet up.

Thanks Kevin

hi kevin the show is at the burger king on us 19 and 110th ave
great time to get with other buicks see ya !!! JD

JD:

Thanks for the reply.I will try and find the place and hope to see you there.I guess I will just look for the turbo Buicks and TTA's.

Hey JD:

Just got back from Florida last Saturday.I went to the Burger King the Saturday before but did'nt get there until about 8:30 P. M. I saw some cars but no turbo Buicks or TTA's.I talked to one guy and said I just missed a few GN's by about 20 to 30 minutes.Was either one yours by chance??

Thanks Kevin

No iam sorry to say a few of the locals went up to ga. this weekend for the SMC, sponsored by the GSCA, should be a bunch of us out this weekend weather permitting. hope to see you there ! thanks JD

JD:

Thanks for the reply.Unfortunately we are back in Indiana freezing our butts off.We had some really great weather while we were there.Can't wait until next year so we can be back in Florida again.

Take care,Kevin